Friday, December 16, 2011

Winner, Winner, On the Newspaper!

WINNER WINNER!

That's right! Remember my Heroines Tourney Contest? Well, we have a WINNER!! :D WOOT!

And the winner of a (her choice) photo-editing for TWO pictures is...


Yay! I have e-mailed Amanda, and if she doesn't respond within 72 hours, a new winner will be selected.

Also: Some of you may be wondering about my #AuraFTW contest. Well... Aura... lost... :( But!!! I'm so proud of Team Aura! We were only about 40 votes behind Kaylee of Soul Screamers. It was a "well-fought and extremely close" match, as said by the YA Sisterhood. It's alright. Why?

Because TEAM KILT BOWS TO  NO ONE! And we're bringing Zachary Moore to victory next summer. Just. you. watch.

That's it for the short update! Sorry for being MIA lately--schoolwork, work, too much work... pick your reason. But, I'm back regularly for Winter Break.

Happy Holidays!
The Reviews News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...