After much hair-pulling and no actual cursing, here are my top 10 book boyfriends of 2011 (in no particular order):
1) Sean Kendrick from The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
2) Sam Roth from The Shiver trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater
3) Prince Greening Grandemalion (AKA Po) from Graceling by Kristin Cashore
4) Cricket Bell from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
5) Étienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
6) Tucker Avery from Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
6) Alex Sheathes from Delirium by Lauren Oliver
7) Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth
8) Zachary Moore from the Shade trilogy by Jeri Smith-Ready
9) Zachary Goode from The Gallagher Girls Series by Ally Carter
10) Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
Phew, that was hard.
Who are YOUR Top 10 Book Boyfriends in 2011?