Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday {15}

This week, I'm waiting for...

Everneath
By: Brodi Ashton

Last spring, Nikki Beckett vanished, sucked into an underworld known as the Everneath, where immortals Feed on the emotions of despairing humans. Now she's returned- to her old life, her family, her friends- before being banished back to the underworld... this time forever.

She has six months before the Everneath comes to claim her, six months for good-byes she can't find the words for, six months to find redemption, if it exists.

Nikki longs to spend these months reconnecting with her boyfriend, Jack, the one person she loves more than anything. But there's a problem: Cole, the smoldering immortal who first enticed her to the Everneath, has followed Nikki to the mortal world. And he'll do whatever it takes to bring her back- this time as his queen.

As Nikki's time grows short and her relationships begin slipping from her grasp, she's forced to make the hardest decision of her life: find a way to cheat fate and remain on the Surface with Jack or return to the Everneath and become Cole's...


Release date: January 24th, 2012 
-Summary from Goodreads 

I'm pretty sure most of you have seen this one already, but... WOW that cover. GORGEOUS! (Okay, so I know that I probably shouldn't be judging books by their covers, but come on! How can you resist a cover like that!) I love all things mythological, and after reading the first page on Brodi's blog a few years back (found via archive... yeah, I wish I've known Brodi for that long. Read her blog here. It's way too hilarious), I'm completely in love with it. Gahhh January why are you so sloooooow?


What are YOU waiting for this week?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I just posted my review on this one!

    stop by my WOW post!? I have a few picks!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday_23.html

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...