Tuesday, November 15, 2011

THINGS

First:
The Hunger Games official movie trailer.
I wanted to do a post on it yesterday,
but I couldn't.
I couldn't.
It was
mind-blowing.
Beyond
astonishing.
Beyond perfection.
It's just so
unbelievable
that all these characters I've only
dreamed
of, I've only
imagined,
are
alive.
For once, I am speechless.

Second:

I'm going to be participating in the 2012 Debut Authors challenge hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren (!!!LOVETHATBLOG!!!)! The objective of this challenge is to read & review a minimum of twelve young adult or middle grade debut novels between the dates of January 1, 2012 - January 31, 2013! :) I'm excited--there are so many awesome debut books releasing next year!

Here are some I can't wait for:
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
When the Sea is Rising Red by Cat Hellisen
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Undeadly by Michele Vail
Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer
Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby
Slide by Jill Hathaway
Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard


What 2012 YA/MG debuts are YOU excited about?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...