Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday {11}


This week, I'm waiting for...

Tiger's Voyage
By: Colleen Houck

The third book in the gripping Tiger's Curse series!

With the head-to-head battle against the villainous Lokesh behind her, Kelsey confronts a new heartbreak: in the wake of his traumatic experience, her beloved Ren no longer remembers who she is. As the trio continues their quest by challenging five cunning and duplicitous dragons, Ren and Kishan once more vie for her affections--leaving Kelsey more confused than ever.

Fraught with danger, filled with magic, and packed with romance, TIger's Voyage brings Kelsey and her two tiger princes one step closer to breaking the curse.

This fast-paced novel includes a sneak peek at Tiger's Destiny (Book 4) and a smartphone Tag code on the back cover that links to the series website.

-Summary from Goodreads
Release date: November 1st, 2011

I love the Tiger Saga! (you can see my review of Tiger's Quest, the second book in the series, here.) The Tiger Saga is basically like Beauty and the Beast mixed with Percy Jackson, except with a heavy emphasis on the romance. The plot is fast-paced and absolutely riveting. Now, I gotta warn you, the books in this series do not have happy endings. But if you can look past all the boxes of empty tissues, then I recommend this book infinitely! Also, isn't the cover just absolutely AWESOME?!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. they already had copies of this one at my bookstore!! so early!

    I follow you! here's my WOW post, I hope you'll stop by and follow me if you haven't already, and let me know what you think of mine!!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/wow-masque-of-red-death.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower. What a great cover for that book. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lindsay REALLY!? Oh my gosh! *dashes to bookstore* Thanks!

    @Grace Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...