Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Things of Great Importance!

Greetings, good people!! I have several important things to tell you today!

1) My friend Amy O. of Fictitious Delicious (also known as zee awesome tossome starter along with zee fantastic Jen of #TeamKilt) makes absolutely ASTOUNDING trailers, and, guess what?! She got nominated! For the School Library Journal Trailee Awards!
You can find all the information on how to vote and other im-PO-tant matter here... what's that you say? Why should you vote? Why, that is one no-brainer question! Watch this!

FREAKIN' AMAZING, RIGHT?! VOOOOOOTE!!!!

2) The graceful Paula Mclaughlin interviewed me on her blog! You can find the full interview here. But basically it's just me talking about crêpes. And cute cat pictures. Not that any of you would be interested in THAT...

3) The Carrier of the Mark review should be coming up very berry soon! Be wary! :D

Stay tuned!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...