Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine!

Like the awesome-tasome Brooke at Brooke Reports said, Waiting on Wednesday is like... waiting on HarperCollins. Seriously. Their books? 99%=Me like.

Annnnnnd this week, I'm waiting on a...Penguin (I love penguins, so that means I automatically like Penguin! LOL!) book:

Crossed
By: Ally Condie

In search of a future that may not exist and faced with the decision of who to share it with, Cassia journeys to the Outer Provinces in pursuit of Ky - taken by the Society to his certain death - only to find that he has escaped, leaving a series of clues in his wake.

Cassia's quest leads her to question much of what she holds dear, even as she finds glimmers of a different life across the border. But as Cassia nears resolve and certainty about her future with Ky, an invitation for rebellion, an unexpected betrayal, and a surprise visit from Xander - who may hold the key to the uprising and, still, to Cassia's heart - change the game once again. Nothing is as expected on the edge of Society, where crosses and double crosses make the path more twisted than ever.



Release Date: November 1st, 2011

I absolutely ADORED Matched. I want to see what happened to Ky! And "who may hold the key to the uprising and, still, to Cassia's heart" AHHHHHHH ME NEEDS THIS BOOK!


*calms down* So, what are you waiting for this week?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...