Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday

 *Don't forget to enter this contest to win lots of awesome books!*

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.

This week, I'm waiting on...

A MILLION SUNS
By: Beth Revis 
When Elder learns harrowing news about the space ship Godspeed, he and Amy must work together to unlock a puzzle that was set in motion hundreds of years earlier, all the while dealing with the romance that’s growing between them and the chaos that threatens to tear them apart. It all boils down to one mind-bending conclusion: They have to get off this ship.

Release date: January 10th, 2012

Beth Revis's stunning debut, Across the Universe (see my review here), just completely shocked me out of my seat. I can't wait for this book! Yeep!

What book are you waiting for?

Blogger tricks and toolz

3 comments:

  1. CUTE blog!!! :) And I am DYING For this book as well!! Good pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS Jena! :D I'm so glad you think so! :) I'm so excited for this book. I went through Beth's website (well, I mean, in my defense, a big fan needs facts) and I think in the second book they find a new planet they can go to instead of Centauri-Earth. Hmmmm... I NEED this book. It sounds so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds cute! I love these kinds of books. Thanks for sharing!
    Register a Domain

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...