Monday, September 12, 2011

Sapient Sunday (Yes, I know it's Monday)

Hey, everyone! Before you start pointing out to me that it is, in fact, Monday, read this: The reason I didn't post a Sapient Sunday post yesterday is because I felt like 9-11 deserved its special day, so I kept up my tribute post (and that post only) for the entire day at the top.


But now that's it's 9-12, I can make up the post of my own meme!


Sapient Sundays is a weekly meme I host for "philosophical" questions and answers. More information can be found here.

This week (or last week)'s question is...


Can hope be inspired from terror?

My answer: Yes, I think it can. 9-11 is a perfect example. It is because of the terror and fear the horrible event caused that encouraged people to help one another, and, to quote Maureen Johnson, "everyone mattered". To be supported in difficult times by people everywhere, even strangers, can surely bring up hope and the realization that there will be brighter times, and those times will come very, very soon.

All you have to do to participate in this meme is to post the weekly question to your blog and include your answer! If you don't have a blog, feel free to answer the question in the comments or answer it on your twitter/tumblr/facebook/myspace/whatever else! :)

Thanks for understanding. You guys ROCK!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...