Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday {19}

This week, I'm waiting for...

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
By: Jennifer E. Smith

Who would have guessed that four minutes could change everything?

Today should be one of the worst days of seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan's life. She's stuck at JFK, late to her father's second wedding, which is taking place in London and involves a soon to be step-mother that Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy in the airport's cramped waiting area. His name is Oliver, he's British, and he's in seat 18B. Hadley's in 18A.

Twists of fate and quirks of timing play out in this thoughtful novel about family connections, second chances and first loves. Set over a 24-hour-period, Hadley and Oliver's story will make you believe that true love finds you when you're least expecting it.
 

-Summary from Goodreads 
Release date: January 2nd, 2012 
Published by: Poppy/Little Brown/Hachette 
Pre-order: Barnes&Noble||Amazon||The Book Depository


The plot and title totally bursts with uniqueness and, even better, reminds me of John Green! If you know me at all, you know I LOVE John Green. Okay, is it just me, or are like, ten thousand AWESOME books releasing in January? The love all my blogging friends have been throwing at this book is simply overwhelming. I can't wait!!


What are YOU waiting for this week?

The Reviews News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...