Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Winners!

WINNER WINNER!

Hey everyone! Thank you all so much for entering this contest.

Here are the two winners:

The winner of the swag pack, which consists of:
-2 signed cards by Leigh Fallon, author of Carrier of the Mark.
-a Vanish (Sophie Jordan) post card.
-a Meg Cabot bookmark.
-a Desires of the Dead (Kimberly Derting) bookmark.
is...

SNIFFLY KITTY!
Congrats, Sniffly Kitty!

The winner of the Grand Prize pack, which consists of:
Supernaturally by Kiersten White
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
All the Wrong Moves by Nikki Carter
is...

JULIET!
Congrats, Juliet! Juliet has also stated in her form that she would like a signed copy of The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong.

I have e-mailed both of the two winners. If for some reason they don't respond in the next 72 hours, then I will select a new winner.

Thank you all for entering, and check back for new contests soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...