Monday, October 17, 2011

Music Monday ♫ {3}

Music Monday is a weekly meme started by Jena at Shortie Says!

Clearly, I have been turning a blind eye on the "weekly" part of this meme, but, ahem, here it is:


One and Only by Adele
Adele. Goodness, there are no words to describe this amazing woman's phenomenal vocals. It's just... I can't imagine what it must be like, to stand in front of thousands of people, open your mouth, and have that just... heart-wrenching voice come out. I guess you can describe both her music and Adele herself as beautiful, but that just doesn't cut it. She's much more than that, and I think this is also the type of character we all like to read about. Someone who is so much more than what they appear at the surface. :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...