Thursday, July 14, 2011

A star fit for Disney!

I was cruising around on Youtube, you see, and, well, I stumbled across a very talented singer. 


Nick Piteria


What distinguishes Nick from other artists is that he can play all parts and sing all parts of a song/movie equally well. My favorite video of his (so far) is his One Man Disney Movie. It's a little bit long, but come on, those vocals are worth the 8 minutes. If you don't believe me, listen to it yourself.
     Nick also does wonderful popular contemporary covers, such as this cover of The Edge of Glory-Lady Gaga.


That's it for the short blog news! 
Check back tomorrow for more Reviews News, including a headline feature review of Delirium by Lauren Oliver!


Juli

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! That's amazing!!! Thanks for spreading the word, Juli!

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...