Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2

Guess where I was just at?
THE MOVIE THEATER WATCHING
HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2!!!!!!!! 
And let me tell you, it did NOT disappoint! 
The action was depicted perfectly and was very authentic. Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) all performed their characters to the most realistic point! Amazing! 
      To tell you the truth, I had always been a little worried when it came to this concluding film. J. K. Rowling set the expectations high up the charts, but somehow the movie managed to meet those expectations! The special effects were absolutely STUNNING!!!
      So, enough of me ranting. Here's an acronym I created yesterday while anticipating the movie mere hours before its release.

Hectically
Awaiting
Rowling's
Resolving
Youth-and-adult

Photoplay.
Our
Time's
Ticking
Expeditiously
Remote.

Oh, I just remembered! I watched the movie in 3D, and guess what? They had Harry-styled 3D glasses!! How cool is that?! 

So, go catch the flick if you haven't yet! It's a must-see of the year!           
Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...