Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Deliriously anticipating Liesl and Po!

Do YOU want to read a book by Lauren Oliver? Are you the younger audience anticipating the day you can read Delirium, when you can finally read Young Adult books? 
      
Well, I've got GREAT news for you (news I should've shared longgg ago, but... well...) Lauren Oliver has a new book coming out in October this year, specifically directed for the Middle Grades audience! 
      
     That's right, your middle-schooler daughter can get a taste of the deliriously talented author with this highly anticipated novel, Liesl & Po!
    
      Speaking of which, Lauren Oliver has a contest going on at her blog where she is giving away THREE ARCs (Advanced Reading Copies) of Liesl & Po a month until it is released! How nice and cool is that?
        
     That's it for the short blog news! Be on the look out for the new review of Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready soon! 


-Juli 

*Edited to add: I received an ARC, and feel free to read the review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...