Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday {26}

This week, I'm waiting on...



Lovely, Dark, and Deep
By: Amy McNamara

About a high-school senior, who, in the aftermath of a car accident that kills her boyfriend and throws her carefully planned future into complete upheaval, retreats to the deep woods of Maine to live with the artist father she barely knows and meets a boy who threatens to pull her from her safe, hard-won exile.

-Sara Crowe Lit Agency 
Release date: November 2012
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing

Not only is the cover absolutely gorgeous, but the story sounds gorgeous as well. It's like everything about this book has got it right: the title, the cover, the summary. Now we just have to see how good it actually is! :) *glares at calendar*


What are YOU waiting on this week? (I will try my best to check out your WoWs, but due to schedule constraints I can't guarantee that. Please don't be sad or mad!)
The Reviews News

7 comments:

  1. Great pick :) I'm excited to read this one too!
    +New GFC follower! I love your blog!
    Here's my WoW post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one before, but it sounds really interesting. Thanks a lot for sharing! :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY want this book! It sounds adorable and I tend to like books involving grief. I like that her father is an artist as well- don't know why!

    New follower :-)

    My WoW: http://pocketfulofbooksblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just added this to my goodreads list, I haven't heard of it but it looks awesome:) Art themes are a fave of mine, and the title of the book really stands out (love that Robert Frost poem!) GREAT pick!


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I haven't heard of this one before but it looks great! And you're right, the cover is so pretty! I'm definitely adding it to my TBR list now! Great choice :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, sounds GREAT! Added to TBR :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cover reminds me a lot of The Little Woods!

    (New Follower)
    ComaCalm's Waiting For...

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...