Thursday, July 5, 2012

GODDARN IT YOU SCOTS

I have approximately two minutes before my mother will discover my terribly uncivilized motives and drag me off to sleep, so bear with me as this post will be incredibly incoherent and insufficient and vague and boring and full of crab and basically

GO VOTE FOR ZACHARY MOORE AT THE YA-SISTERHOOD! NOW!

Like I mean I have incentives and stuff but I'm on this little thing called "vacation" and I don't even know.

So yeah go vote for Zach because even though I love Alex, I admit I love Zach just a wee bit more.

Oh, who am I kidding. Okay, fine. Perhaps quite a drastic distance from a "wee bit," aye?

SO GO VOTE! 

*falls asleep*

P.S. Isn't Jen & Amy just amazing?

The Reviews News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...