Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Pile-o-Meter {2}


The Pile-o-Meter is a weekly feature here at The Reviews News, though you all know I suck at keeping things conformed, so the "weekly" should probably more be like "when-I-remember-or-feel-like-it-ly." Also, I did not come with the idea of this meme, and if anyone wants to join me on this pile-sharing meme, let me know and I'll send you graphics for various positions on the meter (or maybe even make you a custom one! :D) suitable for any pile size!

Possible Notations:
1-3 books: Puny Pile
4-6 books: Pygmy Pile
7-10 books: Productive Pile
11-13 books: Party Pile
14+ books: Pig-out Pile

This week's pile is pygmy-sized. I actually got a lot of books at RT and the last few weeks, but I always forgot to mention them. So this week's post will be totally irrelevant because I'll just be adding random stuff I got, but I'll probably get confused with when I got what.

For Review:
-Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti. (Reviewed this one already and LOVED it!)

Trade:
-Team Human by Justine Larbalestier (I just donated it! I don't think this is from this week, but ah well. I don't remember exactly when, haha.)
-The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross (Got it from my awesome bud Jaime. :D)

Bought:
-The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (EVERYONE tells me to read this series. I will soon!)
-Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard (I have an ARC of this and loved it beyond words. My review is here! I bought this as a birthday gift to my bestie. :D)


That's this week's Pile-o-Meter! What's YOUR pile?
The Reviews News

3 comments:

  1. You SHOULD read Iron Fey! They're good! And I've been dying to read the Girl in The Clockwork Collar! I hope you enjoy all your books :)

    Check out what I got at Geek Chic This Week :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why haven't I heard about this before? Haha, I love it!

    TEAM HUMAN! Well, um, I'm team Zombie but hey. We all need to go against our race from time to time, right? Don't worry, Juli! I haven't read The Iron King either. I wonder if it's out in paperback . . .

    As for Wanderlove ..I have an ARC too! Looks like I must read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mag Thanks! :D
    @Monica I think they're ONLY out in paperback. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...