Friday, May 18, 2012

Donate to the Red Cross and get a design!


Hey all! So, if you follow me on Twitter, you might have seen me talking about something called the Bike Marathon.

Yeah, I just biked 97 miles in a 24-hour period. *collapses*

The point of the Bike Marathon is to raise money for the Red Cross. To earn more funds, I have a fundraiser going on at my design site. I designed my blog using elements from a kit by Lorie Davidson, for example, so if you like the way my blog looks, please check out the funraiser! :) ANY DESIGNS PURCHASED FROM 5/18/2012-5/30/2012 WILL HAVE THEIR PROFITS DONATED ENTIRELY TO THE RED CROSS. If you purchase $50 or more worth of designs, you will also get 10% off. So, let's say you bought a Keep That Dream packet. That's $70.00, with $7.00 discounted. So, you'll be donating $63.00! :D Here is the link that will lead you to the design post.

This event is perfect in the sense that not only are you donating to charity, but you will also be getting something profitable in return. It's a win situation!

If you would like, please do spread the word! Tweet it, Facebook it, Tumblr it, blog it, etc. Even if you are, for whatever reason, unable to currently purchase a design/donate to Red Cross, you can still help spread the message!
Thanks so much, all, and reviews are comin'! :)
The Reviews News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...