Friday, February 24, 2012

Breathless


1) I'm so sorry you guys. I've been MIA all week. :( It looks like my schedule must be altered! Well, make sure you check back here on Mondays and Fridays. I will have a new post up then by sure. :)

2)
You're welcome.

3) I went to the Los Angeles stop of the Breathless Reads tour tonight at Once Upon a Time. I met Beth Revis, Marie Lu, Andrea Cremer, and Jessica Spotswood, and got their fantastic signatures. SO. AWESOME. Everyone there was hilarious, and I promise I'll do a more in depth post on this soon with PICTURES (because imagery just needs to be in existence, right?)! But, hey, pssst, did you know that ANDREA CREMER AND BETH REVIS ARE SISTERS?!?!?

Yeah. I know. I didn't either. But, man, check out their face structures. Total resemblance. They claimed it themselves, too. Wow.

4) I'm going to meet Marissa Meyer, author of Cinder (which is about a cyborg Cinderella--SO COOL) tomorrow at my FAVORITE BOOK STORE EVA, Mrs. Nelson's Toy and Book Shop! Maybe I'll see you there? *Edited to add: NOOOO!!! I remembered wrong! The event was actually on the same day as #3. T.T Well, this sucks...*

How was YOUR week while I was off in homework-land?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...