Thursday, January 19, 2012

Photobucket, you dipped my bucket!

Yay! If you saw my previous post, you know that I've apparently used up my Photobucket free storage, so my blog design was completely messed up due to direct links and such.


I am now using Imgur, and it ROCKS. ;)


Alright, alright, so maybe I'm a little biased. But anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that the blog fiasco has been contended with and that I am, in fact, still alive. I've just been really busy this week, but be on the look out for a few reviews coming up! :D


Thank you all for sticking with me! If you see any mishaps in design, please note that it's probably because of darn Photobucket. I didn't want to go back and change the signature on all of my posts (the majority of which have a SOMEONE'S POPULAR photobucket sign) because that would take far too long, so I'm sorry if this hinders your ability to enjoy my blog.


YOU ALL ROCK! \m/ Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...